How It Works
Gifted and Talented Learner Program
Is your student up for an academic challenge? Cyber Academy of South Carolina (CASC) can be a great choice for gifted and talented learners.
CASC supports each student’s academic, social, and emotional growth. We realize students with gifts and talents have the capability to perform at higher levels in one or more domains. To reach their full potential, these students require modifications to their educational experience. Our Gifted and Talented Education (GATE) program is designed to fully recognize, value, and nurture gifted, talented, and twice exceptional students.
CASC offers the following for gifted and talented students.
- Differentiated instruction
- Flexible pacing
- Opportunities for acceleration
- Access to advanced content when mastery is demonstrated
- Ability grouping
- Advanced Placement® and honors courses for high school students
- Dual enrollment for high school students
- Curriculum compacting
- Socialization and enrichment opportunities
- Independent study
Whatever the future holds—college, career, or both—CASC has an option that’s right for your gifted and talented learner.