Health and Human Services
Which pathways are offered?
- Education and Training—This pathway prepares students to employ teaching/training methods that will result in higher learner achievement and to communicate, inspire trust and confidence, motivate learners, and understand their educational needs.
What types of jobs can my student learn about and prepare for?*
Some of the jobs include:
- Childcare Worker
- Elementary Aide
- Physical Trainer
What is the salary outlook?*
Salaries vary depending on the job title, but approximate sample salaries include:
- Childcare Worker—$23,240/year
- Elementary Aide—$26,970/year
- Elementary School Teacher—$57,980/year
- High School Teacher—$60,320/year
*Some of these jobs require additional education and certifications once a student graduates from high school. Salaries vary depending on the job title, experience, and location. Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook. Website last modified date: Friday, April 12, 2019.