Who We Are
Cyber Academy of South Carolina is a full-time online public school that awakens the power of learning for students with a personalized program of engaging courses, caring teachers, and a vibrant school community.
- Individualized Learning Plans address each student's strengths and weaknesses.
- South Carolina-certified teachers guide progress and tailor teaching to student needs.
- Rigorous, highly interactive curriculum enriches and inspires.
- In-person support and tutoring are available at learning centers throughout the state.
- Field trips, extracurricular activities, and clubs bring students together.
- Eligible high school students can earn college credits on select courses through our dual enrollment program.
- CTE program helps students gain practical knowledge and workplace skills and prepare for industry certification exams.
The mission of Cyber Academy of South Carolina is to empower students and their parents with an innovative and effective instructional program to achieve high standards and help students reach their full academic and social potential.
Our vision is to create a high-performance school that equips teachers and parents with the tools of tomorrow, thereby giving our students all the opportunities they need to succeed in life and creating a new model for the twenty-first century public school.
South Carolina public charter schools are authorized to issue valid South Carolina diplomas, provided students meet all academic requirements. Read the State Superintendent of Education memorandum [PDF] regarding accreditation.