Who We Are
Cyber Academy of South Carolina uses the K12 online curriculum to offer South Carolina students in grades K–12 an exceptional learning experience. With individualized learning approaches, Cyber Academy of South Carolina and K12 provide the tools kids need to succeed – in school and beyond.
Cyber Academy of South Carolina is one of the fastest growing schools in South Carolina, and here's why:
- Our experienced, highly qualified South Carolina-certified teachers, who are available online and by phone.
- The exceptional, individualized K12 curriculum, which covers the core subject areas and electives. Based on decades of education research, this curriculum packages high-quality lessons with mastery-based assessments that ensure students achieve success at each and every level.
- The online planning and assessment tools, resources, and hands-on materials ranging from textbooks to telescopes, from rocks and dirt to beautifully illustrated classic children's stories, and much more.
- Our active, supportive school community, which organizes fun and informative monthly activities where South Carolina parents, students, and staff share their successes, helpful hints, and more.
- The high quality, tuition-free online public education that enables a learning experience that is individualized for each student.
The mission of Cyber Academy of South Carolina is to empower students and their parents with an innovative and effective instructional program to achieve high standards and help students reach their full academic and social potential.
Our vision is to create a high-performance school that equips teachers and parents with the tools of tomorrow, thereby giving our students all the opportunities they need to succeed in life and creating a new model for the twenty-first century public school.
South Carolina public charter schools are authorized to issue valid South Carolina diplomas, provided students meet all academic requirements. Read the State Superintendent of Education memorandum [PDF] regarding accreditation.